Transfer Vinyl Decal
1. Clean the area where the decal will be placed.2. Make sure the vinyl is warm, either slightly heat it with a hairdryer or set it in the sun for a few minutes.3. Then flip the design over, place it on a hard surface and peel the backing off at about a 45-degree angle.4. As you peel it up if parts still don\'t release just press just that small part into the tape more with your finger and angle the backing a bit to get it to release.5. Place decal where you want it and run a credit card over the top of it to get it to stick to the surface.6. Peel off the transfer tape.
Heat Transfer Vinyl Decal
1. Set iron dial between Cotton and Linen2. Place item on a flat, hard surface (ironing board not recommended)3. Place the design on the item you would like to iron it too.
4. Cover design with Kraft paper or non-stick cover sheet (sheet is provided with the design)
5. Press iron with medium/firm pressure (do not slide iron)
6. Press each section of design for 10-15 seconds7. Remove the clear cover that is over the design.8. Place the cover sheet back over the design9. Press each section of the design for 10-15 seconds10. Check to see if any areas of the design lift up
11. If areas of design lift after application, replace cover sheet and re-press for 5-10 seconds
12. Repeat 10 and 11
The transfer tape got separated from the decal, what do I do if that happens?
1. Press the transfer tape back into the design.2. Run a credit card over it a few times to get it to stick to it again
How long can shipping take?
Most orders are processed within 3 business days, and can then take up to 10 business days to arrive. They are sent USPS without tracking. After the 12th business day of it has not arrived let me know and I will ship you a replacement.